About Work Visa
Foreign nationals are required to hold a valid work permit to be able to work in Canada on temporary basis. Foreign national outside or inside Canada may qualify to apply for work permit to work in Canada.
Generally, foreign national will need to submit their applications at a Canadian
Visa office outside Canada. However, in certain situations, foreign national who
are residing in Canada may qualify to apply for a work permit inside Canada
(without having to leave Canada to apply for a work permit).
There are different types of work permits:
- LMIA (Labour Marker Impact Asssessment) based work permit
- Intra-Company Transferee
- Start-Up Ultra Company Transfer work permit
- International Experience Canada work permit
- Owner / Operator work permit
- Bridging Work Permit
- Post-Graduate Work Permit
In addition to the types of work permits mentioned above, foreign national may apply for work permits inside Canada if they are:
- Refugee claimants in Canada
- International Students in Canada
- Accompanying a spouse who is an international student studying in Canada
If you’re eligible, our team can help you apply for a work permit inside or outside Canada.
Interested in applying? The first step is to start the application. For that, click on the “Apply” button and follow the menu’s directions.
Fill out the forms with information that is accurate and up to date. Then, upload all the necessary documents. Finally, proceed to the payment stage.
We will get back to you within 1-2 business days. We can give you a phone call, or talk via email! Whatever is more convenient for you.