Welcome to GW Immigration Consultants Ltd.

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Fri: 9.00 A.M-5:00 P.M

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

Visit Visa

Foreign National who are required to apply for a visit visa must make an application to the visa office in their country of residency or citizenship. Applicants will need to meet the following requirements:

Read More

Work Visa

Foreign nationals are required to hold a valid work permit to be able to work in Canada on temporary basis. Foreign national outside or inside Canada may qualify to apply for work permit to work in Canada.

Read More

Student Visa

Foreign national who wish to study at a designated learning institute (academic institute) are required to apply for study permits.

Read More
Translate »