Welcome to GW Immigration Consultants Ltd.

Work Hours

Mon-Fri: 9.00 A.M-5:00 P.M

E-mail Us

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a worker, check the expiry date on your work permit, and make sure you apply before that date. Complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada at least 30 days before your current permit expires.

Renewal of Permanent Resident Card

Permanent Residents of Canada are issued a 5 years permanent resident cards. Permanent resident cards are required to enter Canada without a visa.

Read More
Translate »