About Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds Applications
The Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds application (H and C) is a Permanent Residency application. The application assessed according to several factors such as:
The degree of the unusual and undeserved humanitarian hardship that the
applicant would experience if he/she/they are required to leave Canada.
The decision processing officer under this category will be generally based on the
information provided by the applicant. This includes:
- Information provided on the application
- Consistency of the information provided
- The home country conditions
- Whether the applicant holds a citizenship or has permanent residency status in his or her country of origin
- Evidence documents
- Written submissions
- Reference letters
- Degree of establishment in Canada (Economic, social, etc.)
- Knowledge of English Language
- Best Interest of the child
- Degree of employability in Canada
Interested in applying? The first step is to start the application. For that, click on the “Apply” button and follow the menu’s directions.
Fill out the forms with information that is accurate and up to date. Then, upload all the necessary documents. Finally, proceed to the payment stage.
We will get back to you within 1-2 business days. We can give you a phone call, or talk via email! Whatever is more convenient for you.