Welcome to Grand West Immigration.
GrandWest is a full service Immigration Consulting firm specializing in Canadian Immigration services including; Skilled Workers, Refugees, Family Sponsorship, Provincial Nomination Programs, Investors, Appeals and Temporary Resident Visas.
Our primary goal is to provide exceptional immigration consulting service to ensure the highest success rate possible for your Immigration Application.
Our team of professional and experienced Canadian Immigration Consultants are fully regulated by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
Our licensed Immigration Consulting team is committed to our client’s best interest as we are always up to date on changes to the immigration acts and regulations. We strive to provide you with the highest level of professional service as immigration consultants.
Every application we handle is important to us. When we handle your application, we will:
- Review the application requirement;
- Review all the supporting documents and evidence;
- Review applicable laws and regulations to increase the chances of success of your application;
- Advise you on the best immigration options available to you, based on your circumstances;
- Ensure that your application meets the requirements and the regulations that are set by CIC, with keeping in mind the assessment procedure followed by the visa and immigration officer in Canada or in the visa office abroad;
- Prepare a formal submission letter to CIC to describe the strengths of the applicant and how he/she meets with the requirements and the definitions set in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Acts and Regulations.
Whether you are looking to sponsor a family member, apply for Permanent Residency, extend your stay in Canada, visit Canada, or appeal a recent negative decision made on your application by the CIC or by the IRB, we are able to handle your application and provide you with the right legal advice you need.
Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your immigration application.